Monday, February 16, 2009

These stories make my skin crawl ...

... and fill me with an urge to slam someone's head against a stone wall. Then grab a sledgehammer. More specifically, this demented fuckbag's head, the heinous abuser mentioned in this 7News video.

Note – Don't worry, the video below is the heavily edited and censored version that was shown for the 7News broadcast, and leaves out all the actual hitting and slamming of the poor cat. I wouldn't post a video that showed true animal cruelty on this site. I can't even watch those things. They make me wanna kill someone. (The abuser, specifically.)

I can only hope this bastard's been found in real life by now and some unspeakable atrocities have been committed unto him.

I do not take well to unprovoked animal abuse. At all.


2 comments:

  • Christopher

    I couldn't even watch the video. Stories like this do more than make my skin crawl. I have a hard enough time with people committing senseless acts of violence against each other, but to do it to animals, especially domesticated animals that have been taught to be trusting of humans, is just unspeakable.

  • Joé McKen

    Don't worry about the video above, it's the heavily censored and edited version broadcasted on the 7News broadcast, it doesn't show any actual hitting or slamming of the cat. Thank God. If I'd seen it for real I would've hurled or something. Abusing humans is one thing, abusing innocent animals who psychologically are capable of no malice at all is just ... can't find a word.

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)