Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Obama swats a fly!

I really couldn't fathom, or possibly come to beleive, the words that appeared in front of me while milling through aol to access my email. A story so representative of Obama fandom idiocy, it's almost...depraved in it's sadness. I don't know who I'm more pissed off at, the fucktard that wrote this celebratory article, or our pathetic president who has no repsect for a beautiful animal. Even though I hate that humans are stupid enough to kill bugs, well, they just do, and often. And it's not newsworthy. YET, the article is written as if he created world peace, lovingly describing his skills at the impossible, swatting a fly, OOO and in "one try"!!! I mean brilliant. He's so amazing. I get it. I mean, George Bush dodged 2 shoes and people are more focused on the overall incident. Obama swats a FLY. Read it: A HARMLESS FLY. And it's on the news. I hope to wake up and realize this never happened, because I'm ashamed of some of these people. I'm SICK TO DEATH of hearing about what handbag Mrs. Obama had at whatever event, or front page articles purporting that Obama hates brocolli!! And as for this occurence, any human that kills a fly can fuck themselves for all I care!


3 comments:

  • Melissa

    :)

  • Melissa

     "Oh, also - here's a variation of the article I mentioned earlier"

    Why the hell should I read this? You didn't read my crap article, and that's pretty much equivelant to this. Apparently my crap article had 'no evidence' but this is worthy of consideration. You are full of it.

  • Joé McKen

    Still dunno what you're talking about. "Frood" led me to 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' which I've never seen.

    Not making a good impression (again), am I?

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)