Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is a very disgusting man

Who else could I be talking about but "reverend" Fred Phelps, the scumbag that erected the despicable Westboro Baptist Church? You all know about the catastrophic Australian bushfires a few weeks ago (or so) that wiped out a large chunk of Victoria, leveled several cities and towns, and killed over 200 people, right? Well naturally, the wretched bastards at Westboro couldn't the chance slide to owe this all to "those filthy Australian beasts".

And no, he wasn't even talking about wildlife.

WARNING – Slight content disclaimer for a matching intensity of both hate and utter loonery.

A Darth Sidious look-alike if I ever saw one ...

I couldn't even make it through it all (I gave up at about halfway); this sort of stuff is really not my cup of tea. I'll leave it to stronger minds (and hearts) than I to endure almost 4 minutes of this kook's bullshit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)