Saturday, April 18, 2009

Whatchu doin'? Just Twitterin' ...

Well holy Hell, guess who's on Twitter now, eh? Yup, I've finally decided to have a place to spew the random little thoughts, sentiments and ditties when I don't feel like devoting an entire full-length post to them, such as opinions on a show I just watched, a song stuck in my head, discovered a new brand of cereal, whatever. The Twitter widget can be found in the right sidebar. I'll be updating fairly regularly, though as unpredictably as usual, so don't plan to set your watches by my tweets. ;)

Of course, you could just follow me at my Twitter page (joemcken), or use a reader widget or whatever with my RSS feed. Your call. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)