Sunday, April 19, 2009

YouTube moment: in-fuckin-SANE piano medley of Burton/Elfman scores

I just had to post this on this blog (in addition to leaving an incredulous comment). I just found this absolutely astounding piano medley of a bunch of scores for some of Tim Burton's films, composed by his fellow "pet composer" *wink* Danny Elfman, played by gijspiano. I was just browsing for more Edward Scissorhands piano renditions, and came across this. This is the sort of talent I'd give my nuts and most of my fingers to possess a tenth of. (Gotta keep some fingers to type, of course. And to pick my nose now and then.)

Go forth and rate this!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)