Sunday, May 24, 2009

Few little changes, take 800

I've once again changed and tweaked a few little things here and there. I've changed the format of the Blog Archives for better convenience; I've added a "Websites of Note" section in the right-hand sidebar for a rundown of the websites I personally cherish and visit quite often, ranging from Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's insane videogame reviews to a complete database of Frasier transcripts; I've finally linked to me and Melissa's separate user profiles, at IMDb and YouTube (for her AMV-making channel – check it out, they're excellent).

And now it's 5:13 AM. (But don't tell Melissa. She'd murder me. Gruesomely, too.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)