Tuesday, May 05, 2009

More changes (will it ever end?)

I've made a few more changes to the site template, getting me ever closer to that mythical day where I'll finally have a website layout I'm entirely satisfied with. (Keep dreaming, me.) I've made a few small tweaks here and there, such as finally subscribing to Sitemeter.com (what took me so damn long, eh?), removing some of the clutter from the navigation bar, considerably shrinking the length of the left-hand sidebar by transforming the once-lengthy labels list and archives into drop-down menus, and a few other tiny edits not even worth mentioning here.

All my thanks go to Blogger Buster, of course, for those goddamn good articles. Magic, really.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)