Friday, June 26, 2009

Limbaugh: It's Obama's fault that Sanford cheated on his wife

Yeah, I'm surprised too. The ignorant gassbag is basically accusing President Obama for Mark Sanford's decision to cheat on his wife in Argentina. Or something like that. It's Limbaugh's usual incoherent drivel so it's hard to make out just what he means, but you get the gist of it.

"This is almost like, 'I don't give a damn, the country's going to Hell in a handbasket, I just want out of here,'" said Limbaugh. "He had just tried to fight the stimulus money coming to South Carolina. He didn't want any part of it. He lost the battle. He said, 'What the Hell. I mean, I'm -- the federal government's taking over -- what the Hell, I want to enjoy life.'"

"The point is," he added, "there are a lot of people whose spirit is just -- they're fed up, saying to Hell with it, I don't even want to fight this anymore, I just want to get away from it."

My head hertz. Talk about idiotic logorrhea of the most inane kind.

Not to mention that, of course, Sanford has personally admitted that he started seeing his Argentinian concubine some five years ago. Long before Obama had any real influence, and when, of course, Dubya was in power. Stay smart, Limbaugh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)