Tuesday, June 09, 2009

New Song: 'Adrian Rhapsody'

Adrian Rhapsody
By Joé McKen

Part I/II

Part II/II

Don't forget to view in High Quality!

This is the first rhapsody I've written (and I do apologize for the tasteless name; I just can't honestly seem to come up with anything better than "Adrian". (Better than "Alphonso", I suppose.) I wrote it a few months ago from now, and I suppose it's not too bad. Good enough to be posted here under my name, anyway.

(For those who don't know: a rhapsody is a song or musical piece that doesn't follow any real structure (versets, refrain, bridge, etc.); you quite simply write as the inspiration comes.)

Music composed & recorded using Sibelius 5.2.

Rate, comment and enjoy. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)