Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Song: 'Dark Horizons'

Dark Horizons
By Joé McKen

'Dark Horizons'
Composed by Joé McKen

Don't forget to view in High Quality!

I basically had the idea to try and compose a sort of theme song for a dark, gloomy, war-and-danger-based movie or something, something like 'The Lord of the Rings' or 'The Dark Knight' or something. This is what I came up with. I do think it's a bit different from my usual uber-technical (and therefore, -predictable) style, particularly at the end. I will admit, I'm proud of this one. My first 'dark' song! :P ... Since 'Asmodai's Theme' from 'The Path to War' Soundtrack, that is.

Music written & recorded using Sibelius 5.2.

Rate, comment & enjoy! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)