Thursday, February 05, 2009

Throwing out the garbage: boxes, empty cans of food, live babies ...

I may be all for abortion and Pro-Choice, but I doubt anyone (myself included) ever wished this would happen – or even thought it was possible. On July 20, 2006, 18-year-old Sycloria Williams decided to get an abortion just outside Miami. Three days later, she gave birth to a live baby – which was then taken, sealed in a plastic Biohazard bag, and simply thrown out in a trash can.

No, you did not misread that.

They took a live baby – a living, breathing human infant – and stuffed it into a plastic bag, then just chucked it into a garbage can. The baby's (posthumously named Shanice) decomposing remains were found a week later in a cardboard box by Police after they'd received numerous anonymous tips.

... I'm not certain what exactly I'm to say as commentary; this is so ... just ...

I'm not one to complain about mistreating humans, usually – I'm usually 100% indifferent to how people bitch or slap each other around, I honestly couldn't care less – but there's something about this particular story, this scenario, that my mind just doesn't seem to be able to assimilate just yet. I'm simply stunned at reading this; I've yet to develop a tangible reaction (which I can virtually assure will be 'WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!??' before long).

Now there's a pending lawsuit in place.

Source: FOXNews.com: 'Lawsuit: Florida Clinic Botched Abortion, Threw Out Live Baby'

(Admittedly, Fox News may not be the most credible and unbiased source when it comes to things like abortions or anything remotely liberal, but this is where I got the info from, so there.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)