Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Obama & Leno – sweetest match there is

Okay, I SWEAR I'm going to bed after I write this! (2:03 AM now – I have to get up at 7:30 ... aiie) I just couldn't resist the chance to mention that President Obama will be appearing on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, a man who couldn't have sharper wit if it was handled by a Samurai swordsmith, this Thursday during his trip to Los Angeles. Several candidates, Obama included, have often appeared on Leno's program, but this is the first time a sitting President has ever agreed to appear on a late-night talk show – Obama really is out to break the mold, isn't he? Damn, the bastard just can't make a false step!

Okay, off to bed NOW. @_@


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post any sort of feedback or questions you like, just as long as you abide by the rules detailed in the About section. =)